Maisha works with companies, small businesses, non-profits, schools, brands, & entrepreneurs.
Join me March 24-29th at Alt Oasis in Palm Springs, CA. THE premiere conference dedicated to creative entrepreneurs and stylish social media influencers. I will be teaching a 1-Day workshop "Get Camera-Ready in 7 Days: A Class Perfect for Everyone Who Wants to Persuade, Sell and Promote Your Brand."
Maisha's Popular Speaking Topics
Adult Keynote Programs (Executive Leadership and Communication)
- Simple Keys To Achieving Mindful Leadership Through Effective Communication
- Why Every Organization Leader Needs to Master Public Speaking
The essence of good leadership is to know where to lead people. The essence of knowing where to lead them is knowing where to lead the entire organization. Being mindful can help a lot in that manner and simply means being connected to the reality - as well as accepting it fully. Together we identify the skill set and tools needed to become a Mindful Leader both personally and professionally.
Where Founders and CEOs learn and understand the value of one's ability to effectively communicate as a required business skill in today's marketplace. Together we identify 7 key areas where organization leaders can master one-to-one and one-to many public communication.
- Mindfulness: What Is It And How To Achieve It In 10 Minutes A Day
Are you feeling constantly stressed? Do you lack focus and motivation? Or by any chance want to improve your health in only 10 minutes a day? Believe it or not, there is a technique that benefits thousands of users daily. A technique that is easy to practice and doesn't take much of your time. That technique is called mindfulness - and studies have shown that those who practice it, experience a lot of positive changes in many areas of their lives.
- Fear Of Public Speaking (Glossophobia): How It Happens And How To Overcome It?
- Using Your Knowledge As An Industry Vet to Become A Motivational Speaker
- The 5 Main Secrets Of Speaking With Confidence
- Speak Up: Using Public Speaking As a Marketing Tool
- Mastering the Art of Mindful Communication for Diversity and Inclusion
- What Does Your Body Language Say About You?
- Our Town (Improvisation & Other Team Building/Energizer Games)
Youth Keynote Programs
- Getting Along: Words & Unspoken Words for Avoiding Conflicts & Adversity
- Soopergirl & SooperBoy: Be Unique Be You (Addressing Issues of Self-Esteem in Today's Society)
Looking for a customized program?
Maisha regularly creates customized programs. If you have a specific need or a topic of importance, please let us know.